Friday, September 18, 2009

The End of Summer 09

It hit me over Labor Day- summer's ending. Where the heck did it go? I guess I did spending half of it traveling. So, to make the most of the waning summer, I:

-Went down the Delaware with my aunt and sister in sweet inflatable kayaks.

-Checked out the park across the street from work for the first time (uh, 2 years late) and found some deer behind a strip mall

I see youuuu

-Enjoyed Jersey Fresh fruits and veggies

Doesn't everyone take pictures of their beautiful local vegetables?

-Watched Penn State win the first 2 games of the season

-Saw some dear friends from Penn State, who were in town for another friend's wedding

-Went hiking in the Watchung Reservation in NJ

You almost couldn't hear the highway.

-Played golf for the first time

Let's pretend that I didn't miss the ball 6 times before this shot, and that the ball didn't kerplunk into the lake

2 comments:

Julie said...

WHAT! You went golfing?!! You are such a dork! Nice knickers!

AP said...

Thaaaanks. I went on a golf outing with my team from work. I got bored after 9 holes and drove around on the golf course taking pictures of the other groups :)