Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chicago. For a day.

Not much to say about Chicago, because I was on the ground for less than a day. I stayed near the shopping district - do natives really say Magnificent Mile? I don't know if it's like a NYer saying Ave of the Americas.


Hotel room view by night and day. Foggy.

In any case, I ate deep dish pizza and drank a Fat Tire at Pizano's. Fat Tire was delicious, and the pizza was... well, it was a lot. Even a little personal sized one. Too much sauce, too much bread, and, dare I say it, too much cheese. I'll stick to my greasy NY/NJ slice, thanks.

I did my client training in the morning, and headed back to the airport after that. In and out in less than 24 hours, but I got a good vibe from the short time I was in the city. I'll be back, Chicago.

No comments: