Cleveland gets a bad rap. The "Mistake on the Lake"? That's a bit harsh. I took a long weekend trip over Memorial Day to Cleveland. Jared and I stayed with his brother Chris and his girlfriend Liz in downtown Cleveland. I ate a lot of really good food, drank a lot of good beer and cocktails, and had a fun time while I was there.
"God hates Cleveland so much that you had to fly through two cloud layers to land?!" -Chris
That's much better
I noticed that once you're out of the
downtown area, many of the business are in very residential areas –
mostly old houses. Felt like I was walking around a small town,
totally different from any other city I've been to.
The Christmas Story house, complete with leg lamp in the window
Mmm, rib fest
Nice thunderstorm rolled through
Window reflection on E 4th St
Ice cube sculpture on E 4th St


No comments:
Post a Comment