Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Ahead

Happy Spring! Not too much going on here. I am currently in Hazleton for Easter with Jonathan's family. What's happened since I last posted?

  • Jonathan went to Puerto Rico with 3 of his friends
  • A big nor'easter blew threw NJ, dumped a lot of rain, and knocked out our power for a day. Neighbors on 2 sides of us had power, it was my street and maybe 6 more blocks in our town, plus a lot of other homes in the tri-state area
  • I worked, and thanks to Daylight Saving, I drive home in the light now
  • I was HOME for 2 weekends in a row! WHOA! That hasn't happened for 2 months!
  • We went hiking in 2 places in NJ. Yes, trails exist in North Jersey
  • Molly visited
  • Cade grew
  • Spring arrived

See? Nothing terribly exciting. I have more pictures of Cade (of course), but I'll post them sometime when I come home. Happy Easter!

No comments: