Thursday, May 8, 2008

2008 Wedding 1 of 3

This past weekend Jonathan and I went to Hazleton to see his friend Phill get married. The bride and groom made their own pretty and tasty cake (they're pastry chef graduates of the Culinary Institute of America)




Victor was there as well. Ceremony was nice, dinner was good, dancing was ok (the DJ was kind of crappy). Congrats to Phill and Kate!



By popular demand, I've included a video of Cade. She's running around with Jonathan's parents' dog Lady. Cade's about the size of Lady now, which is surprising. She's almost real dog size!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I like your dress... very cute! And what do you mean Cade is almost real dog size? She's bigger than Gizmo ever thought of being and she was a real dog... sorta... lol

Julie said...

Al you look so mature in this picture. Put on some sweatpants and let's be college bums again, ok?? :-)