Monday, December 3, 2007

Ooooooh, it's wicked

Surprise! A weather related post. I was cruising around the internet this morning, and checked out the CoCoRaHS website. And LOOK, New Jersey is PENDING!!


CoCoRaHS is a non-profit org based out of Colorado State. It's a collection of weather observers across the country. I helped spread the program in Pennsylvania during my first summer at the Climate Office. I immediately emailed the national coordinator and asked him to pass my info along to the NJ Climate Office. I'm really excited! I hope I can get involved as a county coordinator.

Jonathan left me last week for Charlotte, NC and Knoxville to visit grad school friends. I was left to paint the trim in the house. Once we put up Christmas decorations (I KNOW it's much later than usual, but I want all the painting done first), I'll give a room by room tour of the house.

Other than that, the weather feels like winter here. We got 2 inches of pretty, fluffy snow yesterday. Mostly gone today after the freezing rain overnight. Today it was WINDY, my car was blowing all over the road on the ride home.

Time for Chuck! If you haven't watched it yet, catch up on old episodes on NBC. It's pretty good!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

yay cocorahs! if you become an observer, there's a chance that I'll wrap your hailpad!