Jonathan and I in front of the greener LED lighted Rockefeller Tree.
The following weekend I went to State College to see my best pal Julie graduate from dear Old State. She's moving on up to Alaska in a few weeks to start grad school in Fairbanks. I've already started saving money for Alaska Trip '09!
Some expected (and unexpected) Penn State alums in State College
Julie and Donati waiting for the ceremony to start. I'm so glad Donati was on time to his graduation!!
I got to see Sara and Todd as well, because the next time I see them probably won't be until close to their wedding next July!
I headed off to Hazleton after that, to see Jonathan's family. A rainstorm kept me there overnight, and I got to bowl with and hang out with some of his Hazleton buddies.
Onward home for Christmas Eve-day after Christmas. I spent Christmas between my grandparents' house to see my grandma (who is sick right now) and my grandpa at a rehabilitation center in Middletown. He's recuperating very well after his two strokes in July. I also saw Sierra, Scyler, and my dad on Christmas, and Renee and Sara the day after Christmas.
I worked on Thursday and Friday, and I work again tomorrow. There was hardly anyone in the office, and I expect the same tomorrow.
Overall, a good and travel-filled break. I wish everyone in my family was healthy, and that everyone had a million dollars to be able to fly home, but we've gotta make due.
No comments:
Post a Comment