Monday, January 28, 2008

London Calling

It's official: Work is sending me to London for 2 weeks!

The team of the project I'm working on as part of my final rotation is based in London, so I will be going to get a more in-depth understanding. I really like the project; it's fairly sensitive, so I won't into detail here. I'm leaving Friday night, and coming home on the 17th. After I'm done with work, I'm taking the final Friday off and heading for Paris for the weekend. Right now, it looks like I'm traveling solo, but I might be able to wrangle up some British co-workers to join me as tour guide or travel buddy.

Needless to say, I'm super excited about this. This is my first time leaving the U.S., and I love traveling to new places. The office is right near the Thames in the central business district, and I'll be a 5-min walk from the hotel. If you want a postcard, you better send me your address!

I plan on updating here periodically during the trip. So stay tuned!

No comments: