Visiting the grand(puppy)parents in Hazleton and making it down the stairs for Lady's bone
Cade visited the other set of grandparents this weekend in Hazleton. Jonathan's parents' dog was not happy to share the house with Cade. Once Cade is older, Lady might like her a little better. Right now, she's the annoying little sister.
Jonathan is teaching her how to sit (among other things). She sometimes comes when she's called. She likes eating the million acorns on the ground and chasing us around the yard. Cade has already lost the "slow stalk" of last week. She would fall over herself trying to sneak up on a toy. Now, she just charges it (when she moves for it). She actually follows the toy with her eyes now. She didn't do that before. I'll stop gushing about the puppy now, but it's really cool to watch her learn. I won't see her for 2 weeks while I'm in London, and she'll probably be twice the size and even smarter.
1 comment:
dear al, you wouldn't know anything about annoying little sister. would you. WITH DEAREST LOVE, your little sister
Post a Comment