Friday, February 22, 2008

End of London, Paris, Sweet 16 and SNOW!

I'm back in the US. I've been back since Sunday, but I've been catching up on everything since I've been back, and haven't had a chance to update.

The rest of London was great. Didn't do anymore sightseeing, but went to the pub a couple nights after work. It's fun talking UK vs US differences.

And then......



Paris was good. Montmatre, Sacre Couer, Tour Eiffel, Louvre (from the outside, it closed at 5:30 on Saturday), Notre Dame, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe. I hit most of the toursity things. Friday was cold and dark, Saturday was sunny and beautiful. I was worried about rude Parisians, but I did not encounter any. I learned that I'd really like a travel buddy when I visit another country where English is not the primary language. But, it was a good trip.

Sunday I got back and immediately headed up to PJ for Sierra's Sweet 16 party. It was a fun party...lots of food, dancing, and high schoolers :)

The fam, and the birthday girl looking beautiful

Back to work all week, but today was a work from home day because WE GOT 6" OF SNOW!!!!

Cade likes the snow

AND, THON is going on RIGHT NOW in the BJC!! I just watched the line dance on the live video stream, and I'm super pumped to be there tomorrow!! FTK!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Al, did you take that picture of the eiffel tower?? That pic is INCREDIBLE!!

AP said...

Yep, that pic is ALL MINE :)